- Slow Loading Times
- Registration Closed Again
- Free Blog Registration Re-Opened
- Fixed Entry Issues
- Maintenance on February 16th 2013
- Downtime Tonight at 11:00PM PST
- New Server
- Registration Closed
- Speed and Style Improvements for Aeonity
- Aeonity Update - Ad To Come
- Free Search Engine Friendly Urls
- Recovering Content & Data
- Scheduled Down Time for Aeonity
- Happy New Years Aeonity 2008
- New Server
- Aeonity .net & .org not Affiliated with Aeonity.com
- Spambots Flood Blog Hosting Website
- New Feature Subscriptions
- Aeonity Downtime due to Server Upgrade
Email notifications have been fixed.
Slow loading should be resolved now. Thank you.
Aeonity will be experiencing potential slow load times for the next 24-48 hours for some users. This is a known issue with us replicating a backup. The load speeds should increase for everyone after 48 hours.
If you notice any issues with aeonity please use the Contact Form to let us know or you can email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you, and we apologize for the inconvenience.
After our trial period of having registration open, we have decided to close it once again due to the massive amounts of spam still coming at us. We are shooting around some ideas in regards to re-opening registration, one of which is manual activation. Meaning we will activate accounts only after certain circumstances have been done, such as an email to us from your email account to verify the email and username.
We are working on the idea and to implement it. In the mean time if you would like to register, please send us an email through the Contact Form, and someone from the support team will be in touch with how to get an account.
Aeonity Internet Team