Full Archive is available at imgur gallery
Happy White Day!
* titanbar - new graphics
Today's update features new TitanBar (which is most likely not known under this name for anyone but modders). It will contain player's score, ping and FPS.
I don't think it will be the final version
Also a NEW SITE
This is new site for updates. The reason why I'm migrating is I want working comments, so I can get feedback for my work, so it can get even better.
I'm still working on the site so let me know if there are any glitches.
* There was a request to add Cyrylic to the font. I'll be sure to look into that.
* Titan Bar - fixed, looks better now
* Target Frame - fixed items
The titan bar I made yesterday looked bad. fixed it now. Also the items frames were fixed on target frame for more simplicity.
* Updating player stats graphics and hp/mp/xp bars (basically HUDLeft) - While I like the idea of having the items and stats on the left side, the current layout seems to be missing something. I might apply the changes for v2 of the HUD.
* Implemented Minimap
Download update 13.05.18 for testing
(for Skin Installer Ultimate)
0. In SIU Install Preferences (Options>Edit Install Preferences) check "Install Menu and Text Mods". Make sure no UI mods are installed when testing, if so, please disable them
1. Extract archive
2. Drag all extracted files into SIU
* There should appear dialog windows with combo boxes. In both windows options with "hud2012" in path should be selected. If there are duplicates, the higher version number should be chosen.
* Accept all in dialog boxes, name the mod "Morhaq UI", and install it.
* Once installed youre ready to go. Create custom game, start it and play around. Make screenshot and post it in comment to current update.
3. Once youre done, uninstall the mod and enable previously disabled mods (if any)
* Slightly modify Skills Frame so the level bars don't obscure icons (and possibly cause bugs) as seen on the screenshot
I ran into few unexpected problems I don't know what's causing. Apparently texts scale differently than graphic elements. That will slow me down a lot until I get to understand the rules.
It's a progress anyways so cheers :)