Posted by David • Nov 11th, 2006 2:34:02 pm - Subscribe | Mood: good | Music: Lazard - 4 O'Clock In The Morning
So where did the Adobe Photoshop CS2 Thumbnails in Windows Explorer go? They simply disappeared! Well actually CS2 no longer supports thumbnail .PSD files in Windows anymore. But using the instuctions below, you can get them back in no time
- Download this file to a temporary folder.
- Shut down all Adobe programs.
- Set a ’system return point’ to allow you to rollback the changes should anything go wrong (if your system supports it).
- Unzip it to C:Program Files Common Files Adobe Shell. You could quite likely already have either of the DLL files. No matter.
- Run ‘aiicon.dll.reg’ by double clicking it.
- Run ‘psicon.dll.reg’ by double clicking it.
How to Create a System Restore in Windows XP
Thats it! Go check your PSD files, they should be back!
Sitepoint - Fresh Thinking for Web Developers and Designers