Posted by David • Sep 24th, 2007 9:30:19 pm - Subscribe | Mood: happy | Music: Uncle Mark - Stuck Inside
Have you ever wanted to download a song from Myspace? Ever wanted it in an easy .MP3 format for your music player?
Well with 10 minutes of my time on a pretty quite Sunday, I figured it out. The software is called Myspace MP3 Gopher v2.9.1, which allows you to download any song from Myspace. The process is pretty simple and straight forward.
Download Myspace MP3 Gopher via File Front.
Here is how the software works.
- Open Myspace MP3 Gopher
- Enter the Friend ID via Myspace URL
- Click Get Song List
- Click Settings
- Click Default (To randomize the ports)
- Double click the song in the list
- Save the File to your desktop
- Wait until the Flash player is fully loaded
- Then press the "Download" button
If you encounter a message on the Myspace player that states. ERROR CONNECTING simply continue to try, or go back to step 5...and try once again.
If you have an issues post here and I will do my best to help you out. Good luck, and happy listening.