Posted by David • May 22nd, 2012 8:30:44 pm - Subscribe | Mood: Good | Music: Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
Lately I have been recieveing a lot of emails of users stating that they are unable to open Adobe PDF files in Internet Explorer, well I have one answer...let it load.
As many of you have probably been experiencing there is currently a bug in Internet Explorer that prevent PDF displaying in the browser. Microsoft is currently well aware of the issue, and they are working to hopefully get it resolved.
Keep in mind that it's not that the Adobe PDF file is loading. It's bad UI (User Interface) in Internet Explorer 9. if you are in need of a fix, this is the only one that I can offer you based on experience.
Start by Opening Adobe Reader / Acrobat:
1. Open Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat
2. Click on edit at the very top in the toolbar
3. Click on Interent
4. Then go to Preferences Window
5. Finally uncheck Display PDF in Browser
Should you have Internet Explorer Open do the following:
1. Open Internet Explorer
2. Go to Tools
3. Select Internet Options
4. Go to the Advanced Tab
5. In the Security Section you will need to uncheck Do Not Save Encrypted Pages to Disk.
6. Click Ok, and restart Internet Explorer
I hope this helps, if it does a thank you would be great, if not...leave a comment and I will respond.