|mar 10, '07|
|- [learning Korekara]
Jackie: I only know one part in the song...[kuchishoga-ing] korekara!
me: You should teach it!
- [looking at camcorders]
me: Why don't you get this one for your dad?
Angela: My dad doesn't need a sports camera. My grandmother doesn't move that fast.
- laptop hunting
- 192mb of RAM
Mar 11th, 2007 1:58:54 am - Subscribe
|mar 9, '07|
|- getting up at 2:30am was not so fun, but getting to be on national television was pretty cool. yay for cbs' daily show and all 2 minutes lion dance was on tv!
- ghetto skipping haha
- i've never realized how awesome naps were until today
- watching "300" with Brandon, Angela, and Ling
- rhino spartan =)
Mar 10th, 2007 3:45:58 am - Subscribe
|mar 6, '07|
|- Really, really good talk with Paula =)|
Mar 7th, 2007 3:31:41 am - Subscribe
|mar 5, '07|
|- boy at work =)
- [trying to transfer a song from his phone to mine via bluetooth]
Ken: My phone is named Agent K
me: You know that works for me too
Ken: I know, but I can be the only Agent K. You can be Agent K2 (asian finger wave)
Ken: It's like you're the second agent, but it's also your last name!
- New skateboard deck! Thanks Ben!
Mar 5th, 2007 2:41:16 pm - Subscribe
|mar 2, '07|
|- volunteering at On Ensemble's concert in Cerritos|
Mar 3rd, 2007 3:17:06 am - Subscribe
|feb 27, '07|
|- LCC's Apocalypse Later was HILARIOUS... thanks for inviting me Peter!
- seeing Stephen @ STC. i've got my eye on a new job
Feb 28th, 2007 3:21:09 am - Subscribe
|feb 26, '07|
|- planning for ROAD TRIP!
- my old entries from yayhooray are back! fun times going through them.
Feb 27th, 2007 1:57:20 am - Subscribe
|feb 24, '07|
|- watching grey's anatomy until 4:30am
- margaret! (gotta say it like margaret cho)
- When the night has come
And the land is dark
And the moon is the only light we'll see
No I won't be afraid
No I won't be afraid
Just as long as you stand, stand by me
So, darling darling, stand by me
Oh, stand by me, oh, stand...
Stand by me, stand by me
Feb 25th, 2007 3:15:34 am - Subscribe
|feb 22, '07|
|- angela and ling keeping me company into the wee hours of the night. i have good friends.
- really good talk with ling... even tho it was from 4-6am and i had a paper to write... still really good talk
- i saw the sun come up
- sushi @ hedrick
- seeing charles @ ucsd while volunteering for taikoproject
- my new taikoproject bachi courtesy of charles =)
Feb 23rd, 2007 3:25:51 am - Subscribe