All About Guys
Date: Jul 26th, 2005 9:56:21 am - Subscribe
Here are the rules....For guys.
1. Learn to work the toilet seat.
You're a big girl. If it's up, put it down.
We need it up, you need it down.
You don't hear us complaining that it's down.
2. Sunday sports.
It's like the full moon or the changing of the tides. Let it be.
3. Shopping is NOT a sport.
And no, we are never going to think of it that way.
4. Crying is blackmail.
5. Ask for what you want.
Let us be clear on this one: Subtle hints do not work! Strong hints do not work! Obvious hints do not work! Just say it!
6. YES and NO are perfectly acceptable answers to every question.
7. Come to us with a problem only if you want help solving it. That's what we do. Sympathy is what your girlfriends are for.
8. A headache that lasts for 17 months is a problem. See a doctor.
9. Anything we said 6 months ago is inadmissible in an argument.
In fact, all comments become null and void after 7 days.
10. If you won't dress like the Victoria's Secret girls,
don't expect us to act like soap opera guys.
11. If you think you're fat, you probably are. Don't ask us.
12. If something we said can be interpreted two ways and one
of the ways makes you sad or angry - we meant the other one.
13. You can either ask us to do something or tell us how you
want it done. Not both. If you already know best how to do it,
just do it yourself.
14. Whenever possible, please say whatever you have to say
15. Christopher Columbus did not need directions and neither do we.
16. ALL men see in only 16 colors, like Windows default settings.
Peach, for example, is a fruit, not a color. Pumpkin is also a fruit.
We have no idea what mauve is.
17. If we ask what is wrong and you say "nothing," we will act like
nothing's wrong. We know you are lying, but it is just not worth the hassle.
18. If you ask a question you don't want an answer to, expect an
answer you don't want to hear.
19. When we have to go somewhere, absolutely anything you wear is
20. Don't ask us what we're thinking about unless you are prepared to
discuss such topics as baseball, golf, fishing, the shotgun formation,
or monster trucks.
21. You have enough clothes
22. You have too many shoes.
23. I am in shape. Round is a shape.
Got this from an e-mail my dad sent me. Bahahahahaah.
Date: Jul 22nd, 2005 12:42:14 pm - Subscribe
So yeah....Was driving to go get me something to eat and the car felt weird...So pulled into Pondarosas parking lot and parked, then got out of car and walked around to right side. Looked down at front right tire....fuckin flat...I'm sooooo pissed. I don't freakin have the money to be fixin that...I have college to pay off and I only have 300 some dollars in the bank...You know how much Cougar tires cost?....At least 200...WTF.
And now one of my friends is trying to convence me that it happened because of a nail...Fuck that...I wasn't around any work places...and I know that there hasn't been anything going on around here with nails...I don't swerve all over the road...UGH...Sometimes I just fuckin hate him....When my dad yelled at me and pissed me off....he took his fuckin side....He doesn't even know my dad...WTF....Ugh...Ok...Way to angry...
Date: Jul 17th, 2005 10:04:26 pm - Subscribe
Ok ok ok...Yes..I know Aeonity is a great place for blogs and everything. I love it to death, but I have a My Space on MSN now and it kicks butt. It is so easy to use and get everything organized... http://spaces.msn.com/members/UnderworldVamp/PersonalSpace.aspx?_c02_owner=1&_c= That is the site...Or at least a little of the first part is...Enjoy.
Date: Jul 11th, 2005 10:48:23 pm - Subscribe
Keep your head high, don't worry, you'll make it through all the lies they've said.
Your anger, fear, and sorrow is just something they need to feed.
Open your eyes and see the truth is where they have been lead.
Calm yourself, take a deep breath, and make the pain go away to be freed.
You know that life isn't fair and easy to live through.
Don't worry, no matter what I'll always be there for you.
Date: Jul 11th, 2005 10:46:21 pm - Subscribe
"My second favorite household chore is ironing. My first being, hitting my head on the top bunk bed until I faint." ~Erma Bombeck~
Create your own Free Aeonity Blog Today
Content Copyrighted underworld at Aeonity Blog