All About Guys
Date: Jul 26th, 2005 9:56:21 am - Subscribe
Here are the rules....For guys.
1. Learn to work the toilet seat.
You're a big girl. If it's up, put it down.
We need it up, you need it down.
You don't hear us complaining that it's down.
2. Sunday sports.
It's like the full moon or the changing of the tides. Let it be.
3. Shopping is NOT a sport.
And no, we are never going to think of it that way.
4. Crying is blackmail.
5. Ask for what you want.
Let us be clear on this one: Subtle hints do not work! Strong hints do not work! Obvious hints do not work! Just say it!
6. YES and NO are perfectly acceptable answers to every question.
7. Come to us with a problem only if you want help solving it. That's what we do. Sympathy is what your girlfriends are for.
8. A headache that lasts for 17 months is a problem. See a doctor.
9. Anything we said 6 months ago is inadmissible in an argument.
In fact, all comments become null and void after 7 days.
10. If you won't dress like the Victoria's Secret girls,
don't expect us to act like soap opera guys.
11. If you think you're fat, you probably are. Don't ask us.
12. If something we said can be interpreted two ways and one
of the ways makes you sad or angry - we meant the other one.
13. You can either ask us to do something or tell us how you
want it done. Not both. If you already know best how to do it,
just do it yourself.
14. Whenever possible, please say whatever you have to say
15. Christopher Columbus did not need directions and neither do we.
16. ALL men see in only 16 colors, like Windows default settings.
Peach, for example, is a fruit, not a color. Pumpkin is also a fruit.
We have no idea what mauve is.
17. If we ask what is wrong and you say "nothing," we will act like
nothing's wrong. We know you are lying, but it is just not worth the hassle.
18. If you ask a question you don't want an answer to, expect an
answer you don't want to hear.
19. When we have to go somewhere, absolutely anything you wear is
20. Don't ask us what we're thinking about unless you are prepared to
discuss such topics as baseball, golf, fishing, the shotgun formation,
or monster trucks.
21. You have enough clothes
22. You have too many shoes.
23. I am in shape. Round is a shape.
Got this from an e-mail my dad sent me. Bahahahahaah.
Create your own Free Aeonity Blog Today
Content Copyrighted underworld at Aeonity Blog